GLSEN works for safe, respectful K-12 schools for all students, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Cincinnati chapter programs include:
- Youth Group, a weekly social and organizing group for LGBTQPIA and ally high school age youth, with professional co-facilitators.
- Youth Summit, a free annual daylong conference of workshops, networking sessions and community building for LGBTQ and ally youth, and adults who work with youth
- Bullying Prevention School Summit, an annual program for eductaors to set a safe, respectful tone in their school buildings, presented by a coalition including the YWCA's Family Violence Prevention Project, Cincinnati Children's, HRC, Council on Child Abuse and Talbert House
- Trainings including Safe Space, which empowers educators to be identifiable resources to LGBTQ and ally students
- Support of Gay Straight (Trans) Alliances in schools
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!
You have no items in your cart